söndag 18 januari 2015

CAS-ology week 129

This week CASology is teaming up with Darnell Knauss and her challenge blog. Darnell started a challenge called NBUS and hence the word of the week is....


NBUS is an akronym that stands for "Never Been Used Schtuff" which made me go "oh no". Why? Because I can honestly say that I don't have anything in my stash that's never been used. Of course I have stuff that isn't worn down from usage but I seriously can't recall one thing that's never ever been used. EXCEPT brand new stuff. And fortunately that counts as well! I put together this card with new dies från Simon says stamp and W plus 9.


The background was made with a wash of perfect pearl and water on watercolor paper for a soft golden shine. 

Here's a link to Darnell's blog. (Take a look at her "playhouse" - to dieeeeeeeeee for!). She most kindly lets us enter in her challenge as well so this card is entered for NBUS as well as CASology,



2 kommentarer:

Gillian R sa...

Beautiful card, love that shiny gold, so pretty. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology

Darnell sa...

Oh, my goodness, seriously, you have used ALL your product except brand new?! You are my hero, Gunsan!! I am in love with your shiney shine card!! It's the very definition of CASlicious!! Thank you so much for playing in both the CASology and NBUS challenges!

And thank you, too, for following me!! I don't see a translate button on your blog, so I can't tell for sure, but it looks like you don't have either a subscribe button or a follow button. Feel free to email me if I'm wrong so I can follow you, too! (My email address is on my profile page.) Have a great week!! Hugs, Darnell